ActiveItaly collects some data and respects the privacy of website visitors.
Data Controller: Active Italy – 10126 Turin – CF: 97859070019.
Contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO – Data Protection Officer) contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
It exclusively concerns the site www.activeitaly.it and does not concern other sites, even if they can be consulted through links on the Site
This applies to when you visit our website exclusively the web site ActiveItay.it (not other web site even if linked) when you interact with any form that collects information about you including those related to inquiries, when you sign up for our mailing list or request information from us.
Types of data we collect
Personal Data collected by this Site, either independently or through third parties, are: Cookies, Usage data, email, name, surname, country and city.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all the data requested by this site are mandatory.
If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible to provide the requested Service. In cases where this Site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to avoid from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Definition of personal and identification data By personal data we mean any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information.
In particular, the data can be collected through the site: name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail, telephone number.
Sensitive data relating to religious beliefs, trade union membership, sexual preferences and others indicated in art. 9 of the regulation are not collected through this Site .
If it is necessary to process data of this type, we will request the consent of the interested party / user in advance.
How we use your data
- Management and execution of pre-contractual and contractual obligations: processing permitted as necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party (Article 6.1b of the Regulations)
- Management of tax and accounting obligations: processing permitted as necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (Article 6.1c of the Regulation)
- Marketing activities such as the sending of material communication (by e-mail) relating to products / services similar to those already provided by the owner to the interested party / customer: processing allowed as necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the owner of the processing (Article 6.1f of the Regulation)
- Marketing activities such as sending material communication (eg by e-mail) relating to products / services other than those already provided by the owner to the interested party / customer: processing for which the consent of the interested party / user is required (art . 6.1a of the Regulation)
Who we share your data with
Personal data may be communicated, in close relation to the purposes indicated above, to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
- subjects in relation to which the current legislation provides for the obligation of communication, in compliance with the requirements of the tax and accounting legislation;
- to professionals and third-party companies with which the owner collaborates, if necessary for the operation of the Site or the product:
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science group) Mailchimp is responsible for managing and sending newsletters. Personal Data collected: name, surname, email. Place of processing: United States
As for the second point, we undertake to rely exclusively on subjects who provide adequate guarantees regarding data protection.
The processing of personal data is carried out using paper and computer technology with respect of protection of personal data and, in particular, with the appropriate technical and organizational measures referred to in art. 32.1 of the Regulations, and with the observance of any precautionary measures that guarantee their integrity, and confidentiality
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Register or contact the User
- Registration and / or contact form: The User, by filling in the registration form or the contact form from the web Site with his / her Data, accept to their use to respond to requests for registration, information, or any other indicated nature from the form header.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, address, city, province, email, postcode, telephone number, tax code, place and date of birth, various types of data.
Plugins for Social Networks: Some pages of the web Site contain social network plug-in Facebook, LinkedIn Instagram, Twitter.
By clicking on these plug-ins – which are recognizable by symbol as the reference social network – the browser connects directly to the social network servers and an additional page or browser tab is opened, connected to the social network. In the event that the user, when he clicks on the plug-in, is connected to his social account (connection that can remain active even if the social network page is closed, typically if returning to the social network address the user is already logged in with his account), some personal data may be associated with the social account. Further information on the collection and use of data by social networks in general, as well as on the rights and methods available to protect the privacy of the user in this context, can be found directly on the social network pages. If the user does not wish to associate the visit to our site with their social account, they must log off from the social network before visiting it.
How long we retain your data
Personal data are kept in the archives of the owner and are kept for a period of 10 (ten) years starting from the last interaction with the user, in consideration of the limitation period of any arising claims. from the contact between the owner and the user, required by law.
What rights you have over your data
At any time, the user can assert the rights provided for in Articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulations, or the right to request:
- access to personal data, or to know their personal data stored by the owner, the purposes for which they are processed, their origin and other information provided for by art. 15 of the Regulations;
- the correction of personal data in the event of their inaccuracy;
- the cancellation of personal data (so-called ‘right to be forgotten’);
- the limitation of the processing of personal data, or the right to obtain the suspension of the processing of personal data for the period necessary to verify the request for correction of personal data, or in the other cases provided for by art. 18 of the Regulation.
Furthermore, it is right of the user:
- the right to data portability, that means the right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, also by requesting its direct transfer to another owner;
- the right to write a complaint with the Garante della Privacy, or with the Autorità di Controllo of the place where he resides, works or where the violation has occurred, where he believes that the processing of personal data has occurred in violation of the Regulations.
How to exercise rights: To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the resp0nsible indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.